With over 600 million active users, LinkedIn is one of the fastest growing social network for professionals.
LinkedIn is a business and employment-oriented service that operates via websites and mobile apps. Founded on December 28, 2002, and launched on May 5, 2003, it is mainly used for professional networking, including employers posting jobs and job seekers posting their CVs. As of 2015, most of the company’s revenue came from selling access to information about its members to recruiters and sales professionals. As of March 2019, LinkedIn had 610 million registered members in 200 countries. (Source: Wikipedia).
LinkedIn is an ideal platform to enhance your business and profession successfully. By being in LinkedIn you can derive various SEO benefits as well, which can help you improve the rank of your business site.
Just like all other Social Media, for getting attention in LinkedIn, you need to have a good number of connections and followers. It will make your business look more influential, and attract more customers. Moreover, your profile will look more established and you’ll get better visibility and exposure on the network as well. Now, if you want to increase your connections and followers organically, you have budget allocated for it and are comfortable doing it yourself, you can run the targeted ads on LinkedIn. But if you have a small budget available and don’t have any experience in web ads then our suggestions is to buy LinkedIn followers.
Here is a little guide on how to grow your LinkedIn followers base and get new connections:
1. Make a useful company page. Your company page must be complete. It must highlight the company informative description and describe your key products and services. Your company page must include all appropriate keywords so that your page will come up when other LinkedIn members search for those keywords.
2. Post high-quality content. You may hire someone to write and post articles on topics that are trendy in your niche. If your content is valuable, your followers will share it and will appear to other LinkedIn members which could end up on following your page.
3. Share your content. Share your content in all your industry related LinkedIn groups.
4. Share other people’s articles. Share on your LinkedIn company page other people’s articles relating to your sector.
5. Get your employees engaged. Set a rule for your employees to create and complete LinkedIn profiles and include your company page in their LinkedIn profile, in their e-mail signatures. People following your employees will get interested in your company and your LinkedIn page will grow up.
LinkedIn is now an effective method to improve the visibility of your brand. Following are just some real benefits for your company on having a LinkedIn business page:
- Enhance your business and profession.
- Enhance your company credibility.
- SEO benefits.